My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

Learning about his FIRST gun!


Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of Gavin and his new "REAL" gun! He loves it.. I was not so wild about buying him one.. I personally think he is too little for a "REAL" gun, but Jason insisted that he needs to start learning about gun safety now so I agreed! The first picture is of Jason giving him some "pointers" on how to use a "REAL" gun... Gavin looks like he is really taking it all in doesn't he... The second picture Jason is teaching him how to aim at the target... oh and the targets were the balloons from the birthday party-ha! The third picture is of Gavin giving me the "wink" that he's got it! He was soooo proud that he could hit a balloon... well I guess this is only the beginning.. I thought it was such a great father-son experience! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment