My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

More Fishing Pictures

Ok.. I know you are wondering what the picture to the left is... It was the best I could get. This is a picture of my poor cricket, yes still alive. When I threw it out to fish, I sort of thought it looked a little funny floating in the water so I reeled it in.. The little cricket had climbed up on top of the cork and was hanging on for dear life, trying not be eaten up! I thought it was so funny so I of course took his picture.... Trying to hold the pole up with one hand and take pic with other wasn't that easy and this is the clearest shot I got! I guess the lesson learned here is when things get bad, hang on and hope for the best! Too funny! :)



Here are a few shots of Jason and the Gavin fishing..







No comments:

Post a Comment