My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family

Friday, December 5, 2008

Growing Up Fast!

Can't figure out how to turn this around!
Please help if you know how to do that... :)


Isn't it weird how when you are a kid time seems to take forever to pass by, but when you become a grown-up you never seem to have enough time. Time is flying and it makes me teary eyed to see how fast my two are growing up. They are such sweethearts and bring joy to my heart daily. I am so happy to be their mommy! Gavin is almost 4 yrs. old now (DOB-Jan. 7th). He thinks he is grown. He is definitely a COWBOY! I use to fight with him to wear jogging pants, shorts, khaki pants, etc... but now I just pull out the jeans (preferably Wranglers) daily! I don't even try anymore. Also we have no other shoes besides cowboy boots. He is obsessed with the whole cowboy attire, wants to wear the hat, Sheriff's badge, gun belt, pistols, etc... everywhere.
Laney is our little princess! She is so sassy and bossy... always trying to tell us all what to do and thinks she can do everything now. She was 2 on Aug. 25th. She loves to play dress up and to help mommy cook and clean up. Just this week she has started to have an obsession with her cowgirl boots...wants to wear them with everything. Most days she wins and wears a cute little outfit and pink/tan boots. CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES I say! Here are some pictures of them back in March. This is all I have handy at the moment. I'll post some new ones ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment